Financial assistance for telephone service is available to low-income families
and individuals through the Lifeline and Toll-Limitation programs.
Eligibility is based upon participation in one or more of the following programs:
• Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (Food Stamps or SNAP)
• Supplemental Security Income
• Federal Public Housing Assistance (Section 8)
• Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program
• Temporary Assistance to Needy Families
• National School Lunch Program's Free Lunch Program
• Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
• Tribally-Administered Temporary Assistance for Needy Families
• Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
• Head Start (if income eligibility criteria are met)
• State assistance programs (if applicable)
*For further information concerning these programs, please call Union Telephone Customer Care at 1-888-926-CARE or 307-782-6131. Additional restrictions apply.