Union Wireless Contest Rules For Cheyenne Frontier Days
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. How to Enter. This sweepstakes begins and ends on the following dates: 20-21 July (Contest 1); 23 July (Contest 2); 25 July (Contest 3 and 4); 27 July (Contest 5) (collectively “Contests”). All Contests are being run on Facebook. One winner from this platform will be chosen. For full entry, contestant must like and share the contest post and tag us. To enter, please go to @UnionWireless on Facebook. Limit one entry per person. Only 1 entry required to be eligible for entire contest period. Entering more than once will not increase chances of winning. Entries become sole property of Union Wireless (Sponsor). As set out with particularity in Paragraph 6 (“Internet”) below, Sponsor is not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, other technical problems related to the Sweepstakes or Sweepstake entries.
2. Eligibility. Open to any person who is 16 years of age or older at the time of entry. Union Wireless employees and direct family of Union Wireless employees are not allowed to participate or win. If an Entrant under the age of 18 wins any prize, the prize will be awarded in the name of the Entrant's parent or legal guardian, who will also be responsible for signing any necessary releases, consents, and affidavits. Any entry received by any Entrant who is not of lawful age to participate in the Contests is void.
3. Prizes. 20-21 July (Contest 1): One winner receives one of our exciting new cases with the picture they submitted printed on it.; 23 July (Contest 2): One winner receives a Cheyenne Frontier Days belt buckle.; 25 July (Contest 3 and 4): Contest 3- One winner receives a Gold Zero Solar Panel; Contest 4- One winner receives a Samsung Level U Wireless Headphones.; 27 July (Contest 5) One winner receives a Cheyenne Frontier Days belt buckle. Odds of winning prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. Prize is not transferable and subject to availability. No substitution of prize for cash or other goods and services is permitted. All expenses not specified above, including, without limitation, all federal, state, and local taxes, are the sole responsibility of the individual winner. Contest 4 winner will need to pick up their prize at the Union Wireless store located at 300 East 15th St by 5 pm on July 28, 2018. All other prizes will need to be picked up by July 29 at the Union Wireless Booth at Cheyenne Frontier Days located on Avenue of the Rodeo between the hours of 10:30 a.m. to 830 p.m.
4. Winners. The winners will be randomly selected. Potential winner will be notified the day after they are selected by a direct message on Facebook. If the potential winner: 1) does not respond within 1 day of the date of the prize notification; 2) fails to comply with the instructions contained in the prize notification within that time period; or 3) is ineligible for the prize, or refuses to accept the prize, Sponsor reserves the right to name the contest runner-up as the new winner. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate potential winner. Potential winner may be required to provide a driver's license and/or other evidence confirming identity in connection with claiming any prize. An entrant is not a winner unless and until the entrant's eligibility and has been verified and entrant has complied with all Contest requirements. All prizes will be awarded.
5. General Conditions. No transfer, assignment, or substitution of a prize permitted, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize (or prize component) for an item of equal or greater value at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Nothing in these official contest rules shall obligate Sponsor to publish or otherwise use any entry submitted in connection with the Contests. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to the Contests. Any entry including or containing content that is defamatory, obscene, inappropriate, or which includes content owned or controlled by a third party, is void and disqualified from participation in the Contests. Also, by entering, Entrant agrees to receiving emails from Sponsor, but has the right to unsubscribe from the email list at any time. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its agencies to use Winner’s name and/or likeness, biographical information, other materials submitted, if any, for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. By entering and/or accepting prize, Entrants and Winners agree to hold Sponsor and its promotional partners, its directors, officers, employees and assigns harmless for liability, damages or claims for injury or loss to any person or property relating to, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, participation in these contests, the acceptance and/or subsequent use or misuse, or condition of any of the prizes awarded, or claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. False or deceptive entries or acts will render the Entrant ineligible. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the immediate and unrestricted right to disqualify any entrant or prize winner, if either commits or has committed any act, or has been involved or becomes involved in any situation or occurrence which the Sponsor deems likely to subject the Sponsor, entrant or winner to ridicule, scandal or contempt or which reflects unfavorably upon the Sponsor in any way. If such information is discovered by Sponsor after a winner has received notice of his prize and before the prize is awarded, Sponsor may rescind the prize in its entirety. If a portion of his/her prize has already been awarded, Sponsor may withdraw the remainder of the prize that has been fulfilled. Decisions of the Sponsor are final and binding in all matters related to this paragraph. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the sweepstakes, or in the announcement of the prize.
6. Internet: Sponsor is not responsible for lost or late entries nor for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. CAUTION: Any attempt by a contestant to deliberately damage any Web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the game is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor will prosecute any such violation(s) to the fullest extent of the law, and reserves the right to seek damages from any such contestant.